Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gettin' A Little Crafty...

So lately I have been working more and more on my little humble abode which in my case equals a lot of shopping. BUT Eddie Hughs if you are reading this I have been doing it within budget and in a very smart manner! Do I want to buy everything out of Ballard Design's Magazine YES but have I? NO! Arent you proud? You should be!! 

The other day I was at Jo-anne's buying scissors for my curtain project...we will get to that later on. BUT they were having a huge sale and I scored some great things for around the living room. 

I am sure I saw this on Pinterest or somewhere. I found a letter "H" on sale and a spool of twine for very cheap and this is the result... 


      It was so easy!!  Twine + H + Hot glue gun + Olympics = great night!! I am sure it will look much cuter on the wall than laying on my living room floor...  Once I figure out where to hang it Ill let yall know :) 





1 comment: