Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Way Down South...



    This is my sweet Fo Fo (grandmother)! Isn't she adorable? I love this picture we convinced her to try a margarita and snapped this picture during the first sip...needless to say she did not care for it. BUT it made for a great picture! 
     
Any how, this precious lady and I made our way down south to Waynesboro, Georgia last weekend and we had so much fun! I love being with my Fo Fo, she is so wise and insightful and our talks in the car mean so much to me. If I grow up to be half of the lady that she is I will be overjoyed. 

We did this trip last summer as well so we both knew exactly where we would stop for lunch...The Varsity of course! After she finished off her slaw dog and I downed my onion rings we were ready to get our trip started! 
After 3 hours of talking and laughing we made our way to Waynesboro. After I dropped Fo Fo off at The Palmer's house Aunt Carol and I did a little antiquein'. I scored big in their favorite antique shop downtown. As I'm decorating the house I will be sure to point out what I got there! 
Later that night I drove back up to Augusta to stay with my cousin Ashley Poteet and her family of three boys and one very tall husband! 



      Reed                      Cannon                      Brody                                

Are these not the cutest boys youve ever seen?? They were so fun and silly and FULL of energy! I have NO idea how Ashley does it, she is definitely SUPER MOM!! 

I also got to visit with my sweet cousin Nan who is expecting ANY SECOND!! I tried to get that baby to come out while I was in town but baby Perrin was not having it. She will be here soon enough and I cannot wait to get my hands on her and love on her all day!! 

I  drove home Sunday feeling very tired but very blessed to have such a sweet family! Cant wait to get back down there soon :) 

P.S... Ive been getting busy in the house so there will be decorating updates coming very soon!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment