Friday, August 17, 2012

Home Is Where You Hang Your Hat...


Hello friends!!

So sorry for the disappearing  act as of lately I have been super busy! The kids that I nanny for in the afternoons are back in school which means I am on the move all the time! BUT i have been doing some major decorating of the "Doll House" as I've so lovingly named my home :) 

BUT FIRST.... 


I love the mantle! I will soon be emulating this in my house! 
A couple of weekends ago Mama, Daddy, Skeeter and myself cruised on up to Highlands for a wonderful weekend together! My Aunt Shannon and Uncle David Hughs have a house there and it was magnificent!! Shannon has such an incredible decorating sense. Mama and I went from room to room just looking at how she put everything together. I took so many pictures, I will just let you look and enjoy yourselves! 
                       
                                       I'm convinced if I had this stove I would cook... at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it 


So warm and inviting! 
                                    
                                      What a lovely welcome on the front porch! 
That chandelier is so great! 

I love how Shannon organized everything with these cute labels!

Check out this bark siding isn't it to die for?! 
I have been wanting to have a vanity in my room,  I love this one!


Love all the details! 

This weekend was so nice, we did a whole lotta nothing which was exactly what I wanted to do! Nice and relaxing!! We watched the Olympics and had lots of good laughs! Thank you so much Uncle David and Aunt Shannon for letting us recharge our batteries in your lovely mountain home :) 

1 comment: