Sunday, August 26, 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favorite... BLOGS!

Hello Hello!!

Today I want to share with yall three of my favorite new blogs that happen to be written by some of my friends!! 


This is one of my very best friends Lauryn and she just started blogging about staying fit while getting ready for her upcoming wedding in December!     



 This is Blaire! She is one of my sweet sorority sisters from Auburn. She is one of the most genuine, joyful people you will ever meet! She is also a running fanatic so go look at her blog and be inspired!!          http://theroadto26-2.blogspot.com



Last but certainly not least... this is Miranda! She is so fun and funny and I am so sad that she has just moved :( BUT i am loving looking at her blog and following her journey in Greenville SC! Go check it out!!       http://frompeachestopalmettos.blogspot.com

    LOVE LOVE LOVE you girls & your BLOGS!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Anne-Bleakley you are SO sweet! Thank you for the shout out girl, you're the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete